Kishor Haredi Women Professionals Network

Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim

We Want to Hear From You Re Next Presentations!

The next meetup of the Haredi Women Professionals Network has been announced! Details and RSVP at: http://jerusalemsupermoms.ning.com/events/septemberelul-supermoms-m...

What's on the agenda? This is where you get to influence…

Here are 8 subjects for presentation. The speakers come from both within and without the HWP network. Please take a minute to read the suggestions, then let me know which are YOUR top three that you'd like to hear. Based on your feedback, we'll schedule presentations for the next three Supermom meetups. (Even cutting-and-pasting your top three will be enough; you can post a reply here in the forum, or send me a message via the website at http://jerusalemsupermoms.ning.com, or email me directly at sarah@power2b.net):

1. How to Market Your Business in a Bad Economy

2. Achieving Balance in Your Life

3. Orthodoxy in the Workplace

4. The Importance and Main Concepts in Website Marketing (Including: Why do you have to be branded? Why do you need a website and/or blog? Why does that website need to be optimized? What is Social Media and how do you use it to your advantage?)

5. What Employers are Looking for in a New Hire

6. Issues that Start-Up (and Other!) Companies Routinely Face Regarding U.S. Law

7. Starting Your Dream Team: a small group of people who meet to encourage each other to reach their individual goals, with real life examples and pointers on starting your own.

8. Getting Rid of Fear Which Limits Us

Remember, you can submit your ideas and offerings at any time!

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Sarah

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say #1.
Thanks
Esther
# 1 Then 2 or 4 also sound interesting. Bracha

1. How to Market Your Business in (a Bad Economy) in general and in a bad economy.

(If it would be with some new information that wasn't already at the social media seminar)
4. The Importance and Main Concepts in Website Marketing (Including: Why do you have to be branded? Why do you need a website and/or blog? Why does that website need to be optimized? What is Social Media and how do you use it to your advantage?)
Thanks for the feedback!

Shifrah Devorah Witt said:

1. How to Market Your Business in (a Bad Economy) in general and in a bad economy.

(If it would be with some new information that wasn't already at the social media seminar)
Hi Sarah,
Great topics. Definitely 1, 2, and 4. Living in Israel and beginning a startup I'm also interested in 6.
3. Orthodoxy in the Worksplace - especially as relates to appropriate and inappropriate male/female work relationships, legal issues (ex. negotiating Friday afternoon work, what to do when the "Kosher" cafeteria isn't), and also derech eretz - i.e. creating pleasant professional relationships with non-religious co-workers.

8. Getting Rid of Fear Which Limits Us - I think this really touches on the core issue for many of us (or maybe I am projecting?). Fear of what will be with our families while we are away at work, fear of career changes, fear of going from a home-based job to an office-based job, fear of the question, "Is this what Hashem wants from me?"

Chava
Thanks for your input, Chava!

In the meantime, I recommend that you download the MP3 of Penina Taylor's presentation on "Getting Rid of the Fear Which Limits Us" (there's a link on the home page of the network in the left column).

Warmest regards,

Sarah

Chava Brown said:
3. Orthodoxy in the Worksplace - especially as relates to appropriate and inappropriate male/female work relationships, legal issues (ex. negotiating Friday afternoon work, what to do when the "Kosher" cafeteria isn't), and also derech eretz - i.e. creating pleasant professional relationships with non-religious co-workers.

8. Getting Rid of Fear Which Limits Us - I think this really touches on the core issue for many of us (or maybe I am projecting?). Fear of what will be with our families while we are away at work, fear of career changes, fear of going from a home-based job to an office-based job, fear of the question, "Is this what Hashem wants from me?"

Chava
Wow, great choices. I certainly want to hear about orthodoxy in the workplace. Regarding topic #6, I can address the tax issues start up companies face.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Kishor / Haredi Women Professional Network is grateful to our sponsor: Healthytoes

To order Healthytoes for you or as a gift for friends or family members and for more information call 1599-540-050.

If your feet hurt, your legs ache or you suffer from poor circulation then Healthytoes are for you! They are scientifically designed to promote healing by performing simple yet effective stretches on your toes and feet.

© 2017   Created by Sarah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service