Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim
2. Achieving Balance in Your Life
1. How to Market Your Business in (a Bad Economy) in general and in a bad economy.
(If it would be with some new information that wasn't already at the social media seminar)
4. The Importance and Main Concepts in Website Marketing (Including: Why do you have to be branded? Why do you need a website and/or blog? Why does that website need to be optimized? What is Social Media and how do you use it to your advantage?)
3. Orthodoxy in the Worksplace - especially as relates to appropriate and inappropriate male/female work relationships, legal issues (ex. negotiating Friday afternoon work, what to do when the "Kosher" cafeteria isn't), and also derech eretz - i.e. creating pleasant professional relationships with non-religious co-workers.
8. Getting Rid of Fear Which Limits Us - I think this really touches on the core issue for many of us (or maybe I am projecting?). Fear of what will be with our families while we are away at work, fear of career changes, fear of going from a home-based job to an office-based job, fear of the question, "Is this what Hashem wants from me?"