Kishor Haredi Women Professionals Network

Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim

Employing an important social media strategy I picked up at the recent Kishor conference, which is to provide value to your target audience, I have a great success story to share.

Putting this idea into action, I guest blogged an article entitled, "10 Ways to Keep the Media Coming Back for More," offering some pointed editorial advice to PR/marketing professionals. I then posted the article to a number of relevant LinkedIn groups and e-mailed the link to a bunch of PR colleagues. It seems that I really hit upon something here as the response has been amazing!

In addition to a bunch of kudos e-mails, LinkedIn Group discussion posts, and a reprint request, the article has received quite a few tweets, and even got picked up in social media expert Sarah Evans' "Commentz" daily round-up of Top PR-related blogs and articles this week.

Now if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can capitalize on all this, and perhaps pick up a client or two for free-lance business writing work, feel free to share your ideas!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great story! Thank you for sharing your experience. Was there a particular presenter who inspired your post, or was it a general message?

Sarah
Hi Sarah -- I probably picked up this idea from brief, one-on-one consultations with presenters Esther Ohayon and Debra Askanase. Oh, by the way, another reprint request just came in from ragan.com, a respected corporate communications informational and professional development resource. So now my current question is... what's the next step to best leverage all this exposure?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Kishor / Haredi Women Professional Network is grateful to our sponsor: Healthytoes

To order Healthytoes for you or as a gift for friends or family members and for more information call 1599-540-050.

If your feet hurt, your legs ache or you suffer from poor circulation then Healthytoes are for you! They are scientifically designed to promote healing by performing simple yet effective stretches on your toes and feet.

© 2017   Created by Sarah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service