Kishor Haredi Women Professionals Network

Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim

A big yasher ko'ach to all those who made the 2nd Annual Kishor Conference such a success. Will recordings be made available in the coming weeks, as was done last year?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, be'ezras Hashem! We're working on it (and giving a big round of applause to Sarah Manning, who worked tirelessly throughout the conference to make the recordings).

So glad you enjoyed!

Sarah

Dear Sarah and all those involved in organizing the conference,

The conference was absolutely fantastic - I felt I had a mini-vacation being pampered in a hotel, was spiritually and intellectually enriched by the terrific speakers, enjoyed the networking with the wonderful women there, and went home with lots of tips and tricks for my business. Looking forward to next year already :)

Miriam

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Kishor / Haredi Women Professional Network is grateful to our sponsor: Healthytoes

To order Healthytoes for you or as a gift for friends or family members and for more information call 1599-540-050.

If your feet hurt, your legs ache or you suffer from poor circulation then Healthytoes are for you! They are scientifically designed to promote healing by performing simple yet effective stretches on your toes and feet.

© 2017   Created by Sarah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service