Kishor Haredi Women Professionals Network

Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim

FYI, for anyone who missed it, here's coverage in today's Jerusalem Post of yesterday's Social Media Conference, Is facebook kosher?: http://www.jpost.com/HealthAndSci-Tech/InternetAndTechnology/Articl...

Thanks again to all organizers for a fantastic conference!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting this! We were so delighted with the coverage, and the care the writer took to represent the sources accurately.

Sarah
Hi, a friend who knew I'd gone to the conference emailed me the article. I was impressed with the coverage. Well deserved. The conference gave me food for thought and I came away with one or two ideas. I also enjoyed the opportunity for face to face networking. Which by the way is one of the reasons I think this is a valuable group. There's opportunity for both an online forum and face to face meetings. Invaluable for those of us working at home and seeking to increase our professional network.
Welcome to you both, Suri and Barbara, and to our many new members!
The social media conference is the centerpiece of an expanded article (7 pages) in this week's Mishpacha magazine. You can preview the piece at http://www.mishpacha.com/. Scroll down to the Family First section and in the middle of the page is a downloadable pdf file entitled ‘Playing with Fire’.
Enjoy!
Congrats on the great coverage of this event. I've been blogging for a little over a year now and most brands and conferences do not have the Haredi/Jewish Observant consumer in mind. That is why a conference like this would be stellar, as there are more and more women signing up for social media networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, wordpress) to increase their market share. I am a kosher foodie mom blogger and most of the conferences I want to attend are over the weekend (Shabbos) which makes it impossible for me to attend.

I would love to have a conference like this in New York, is there anybody I can speak with about making this happen! Please let me know, I would be more than happy to help!
Hi — I'm actively working with some people in NY to get a program like this going. Please be in touch with me directly via email: Sarah power2b net.

Sarah

Primetimeparent said:
Congrats on the great coverage of this event. I've been blogging for a little over a year now and most brands and conferences do not have the Haredi/Jewish Observant consumer in mind. That is why a conference like this would be stellar, as there are more and more women signing up for social media networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, wordpress) to increase their market share. I am a kosher foodie mom blogger and most of the conferences I want to attend are over the weekend (Shabbos) which makes it impossible for me to attend.

I would love to have a conference like this in New York, is there anybody I can speak with about making this happen! Please let me know, I would be more than happy to help!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Kishor / Haredi Women Professional Network is grateful to our sponsor: Healthytoes

To order Healthytoes for you or as a gift for friends or family members and for more information call 1599-540-050.

If your feet hurt, your legs ache or you suffer from poor circulation then Healthytoes are for you! They are scientifically designed to promote healing by performing simple yet effective stretches on your toes and feet.

© 2017   Created by Sarah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service