Kishor Haredi Women Professionals Network

Successfully Building Homes and Careers LeSheim Shamayim

Shaindy Babad's Discussions (4)

Discussions Started (4) Replies Latest Activity

2 Job Opps

Just in case there are members who may be interested. Please send your CV to me with your availability/interest to Shaindyb@gmail.com Salar…

Started by Shaindy Babad

0 Mar 7, 2012

Location for Meet Ups

I noticed that Marci started a discussion about the difficulty of meeting at Ninas and that there were quite a few responses echoing her fe…

Started by Shaindy Babad

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Vivienne Damelin

Safe Social Media for Business Women

Social media tools have become a mainstay of business advertising and promotion. On the other hand, they represent significant risk to pe…

Started by Shaindy Babad

0 Jan 17, 2012

Looking for help connecting to "New Gateshead Sem" grads or Gateshead locals connected to the sem..

Hi, We are looking into the "New Gateshead Sem" for my sister and need contacts to help us get a sense of if it is a good fit for her - AND…

Started by Shaindy Babad

0 Feb 12, 2011

RSS

Kishor / Haredi Women Professional Network is grateful to our sponsor: Healthytoes

To order Healthytoes for you or as a gift for friends or family members and for more information call 1599-540-050.

If your feet hurt, your legs ache or you suffer from poor circulation then Healthytoes are for you! They are scientifically designed to promote healing by performing simple yet effective stretches on your toes and feet.

© 2017   Created by Sarah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service